- Physical Specifications
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Footprint: 42"L x 30"W (107 cm x 76 cm)
- Machine Weight: 278 lbs. (126 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
- Technical Specifications
- Drive Motor: Core Drive
- Exercise Arms: Protective Dipped Foam
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Console and Programs
The True M30 Elliptical offers the Emerge console, which has a sleek design that allows for easy navigation.
- Display type: orange LED
- Over Molded Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
- Total Workouts: 9
- Heart Rate Control Programs
- HRC Cruise Control
- Cardio360 Total Body Workout
- Performance Workouts
- Pace Workouts
- Hill Workouts
- Other Features
- Accessories: Water Bottle Holder, Reading Rack/Tablet Holder
- Warranty Type: Lifetime frame; 5 years parts and 1 year labor
Sign Up and Save!
Sign up for exclusive Fitness 4 Home SPECIAL DEALS and receive INSTANT COUPONS for
15% Off Fitness Accessories, and $100 off any equipment purchase over $999!*
Plus, receive our monthly Newsletter with fitness tips and healthy recipes!
"We swear by this company, Fitness 4 Home and the Tuff Stuff brand! More importantly the owner Bob Lachniet is what he says ethical, professional and looks out for his customers best interest! Five stars for service and product as well the delivery team for set up is very professional and knowledgable."
- Cami Carlson Lattomus
"Went to every fitness equipment place in Phoenix, and I mean EVERY ONE. Fitness 4 Home Superstore was the most professional, knowledgeable and had the best equipment (and they didn't bash their competitors). Ended up buying a Precor elliptical, a True treadmill and some PowerBlocks. Best investment I've made in a long time. Thanks to the owner Bob we got a great deal and even better service! One Happy Family!"
- by The Johnson's - Great Product! Great Business!
"Thanks so much for the timely response! This is why I tell people when they are looking for fitness equipment to go to Fitness 4 Home first. Awesome customer service! Thanks again!
- by Kyle Mangino